We are beyond thrilled to have you back into our salon after the global COVID-19 pandemic. Unfortunately, the customary hugs will be gone, however we will be having fun like before if not more. It is our responsibility to assure you a safe, healthy and friendly environment once you walk in through our doors. Many of our guests have been waiting impatiently to have their color and cuts done, and we cannot wait to service you.
- Guests should be booking appointments through the phone or Online. ( No walk- ins)
- We will be leaving gaps between appointments to ensure a safer environment thoroughly promptly disinfecting tools, furniture etc.
- For any of you who are suffering from a cough, sneeze, shortness of breath, high fever please stay home and have yourself quarantined or isolated.
- We will be waiving any additional cancellation fees for clients whom cancel due to quarantine and will be prohibited to book you until 14 days after quarantine due to the safety and health of everyone including our guests.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- For everyone’s safety and precaution, please arrive SOLO !
- Bring a method of payment and your cell phone. NO PURSES OR BAGGAGE.
- We as professional workers will be at all times wearing Masks, Gloves and shields.
- We will be following health and safety regulations by disposing any disposable tools after each use, we will be disinfecting shears, combs any tools before and after each guest, just like how we have been practicing this before Covid-19.
- We will Limit face-to-face interaction as much as possible when cutting / working on hair (e.g., standing behind our clients as much as possible and always wear a face mask).
- If staff or Client get the urge to sneeze or cough, cover your nose, mouth and mask, attempt to delay the urge to sneeze or cough, immediately leave the building, wash your hands and face thoroughly before going back to work
- We will Use a clean, new cape for each client. Ideally, we will have sufficient number of capes on hand for all clients per day (so as not to re-use). Launder all at the end of the day
- We are very fortunate and proud to say, that we are one of the largest salons in Mississauga as per square foot. Therefore we have the eligibility to make you feel most comfort among us.
- Upon your arrival, Our salon coordinator will greet you with hand sanitizer. You must be wearing a mask, if not, you will be provided with a washable mask for a very small fee ($3) and that amount will be collected for a donation.
- Blow drying will be conducted when the client as well as the operator are both protected with masks.
- We will be disposing any one use items after each client example; neck strips etc.
- We have removed non-essential high-touch items such as magazines. We will be providing you with a I-Pad for your magazine entertainment. We will be disinfecting I-pads Before and after each use.
- We will be spacing out stations 2 meters apart minimum between stations and color area.
- Shields will be implemented between each sink, in shampoo area for your level of safety and give you the maximum relaxing experience as always.
- Please respect to keep cell-phones off in the shampoo room.
- Those of who are our valued Guests, and familiar with beverages in salon care, we will service you directly, and immediately soak in cups after each use.
- If you wish to purchase any products, please do not handle them. Ask kindly for a team member to assist you and we will be more than happy to pack it for you.
- We will also be taking measure by applying shields at the front desk to separate clients from Salon Coordinator.
We deeply thank and appreciate all of you for your continuous support and love through these hard times. We encourage everyone to keep well, stay informed, and follow the advice of health care officials. Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones. We wish to see you all soon healthy and safe. Stay positive and find sometime for having fun and smiling. It is challenging operating under the current restrictions, however Team Dolce Vita is confident we will get through this together.